Monday, November 22, 2010

Prank Wars..

Talk about a mess! This had to have been one of the most fun weeks at school. We had prank wars in my apartment. It all started with cupcakes. I baked cupcakes for my roommates and things kinda got out of control. Krissi was in the kitchen helping me make the cupcakes. She was mixing the batter when all of a sudden, some jumped out of the bowl, and onto my arm. She knew it was on from there! When she wasn’t looking, I took a spoonful of batter and somehow managed to throw it on her nose! After much fighting, cake batter was everywhere. The cupboards, the fridge, the floor, and the sink, all covered in chocolate batter. This was the start of the craziest week ever.
The following day, Krissi told me that I should sleep with one eye open since I covered her face in chocolate the night before! LOL.. So Sam and I went shopping that day, and when we came home, all havoc broke loose. Krissi wrapped all my belongings in aluminum foil! From my lamp to my bed frame, it was all covered in shiny foil. Payback was most definitely coming her way. The next day while she was at class, I covered her side of the room with toilet paper. I asked her roommate Courtney to help, but she said no way. At the fear of pranks being pulled on her, she didn’t want to get involved. I told her that was a wise decision. LOL.. When Krissi came back, and saw her room like that, she plotted for something even more serious. The next day, I came back to find my comforter and pillows on my bed frame. Without a mattress on it! She took my mattress off my bed and put it the storage space we have in our apartment! The war is still going on, so we shall see what I come up with for next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment