Sunday, October 17, 2010

There It Is!

             This past week, the girls and I were all in the apartment hanging out. Krissi and I were in the living room doing homework, when all of a sudden, she screamed bloody murder! Sam and Courtney both ran out of their rooms asking what happened?! Before Krissi could even answer the question, she darted from the couch to on top of our dinning table! I was sitting there doing my homework, and the next thing I knew, she was sitting on top of it! LOL.. “Cockroach! Cockroach!” she screamed. “It crawled right past my foot!” All of us started to panic, and looked for the insect that was supposedly a huge cockroach. Ick! A second later, Sam saw it crawling under the couch! "There it is!" she said. Turns out it was only a cricket.. but it was a huge one!
            Courtney got the bug spray and sprayed it till it was “dead.” She asked me to pick it up using a paper towel… and like a fool, I agreed. As I bent down to pick it up, it jerked and I screamed crazy loud! I dropped the napkin and found myself up on the table right next to Krissi! Courtney and Sam laughed at us and then finally got rid of it. It took a while before we got off the table. We had Courtney check the living room to make sure that no more bugs were lurking. We absolutely hate bugs! Seeing one that big, in our living room, really freaked us out. There has been a new rule added to the apartment. No leaving the door open for more than 3 seconds! =P LOL.. Who knows what will jump in next!

No comments:

Post a Comment